Big D

Big D

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Off to Pasadena

I leave tomorrow morning EARLY and get into LA around 7:30 AM Pacific time. We are just over 24 hours away from what may be the most hyped up game in college football history, and I finally got TIX.

I will be in attendance when USC and Texas kickoff tomorrow for the national championship.

Should be a hell of a game, and I got everything I have left from bowl season ($100)on Texas +7.

If we don't win, it better be close.

Hope everyone enjoys the game.

See you in a few days hopefully with Texas being crowned national champs tomorrow night!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest performance I've ever seen by a QB. Congrats pods, I know you've been talking about this being "your year" for 8 years now, but you finally got it done. Glad you were there in person.

Matt said...

you need to update your blog -
not very professional.