Big D

Big D

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's been way too long

Okay, I'm sorry. I know it's been way too long since I last wrote an update. I apologize but my Dell laptop has been not working properly with the power chord and battery being replaced. Apparently, many customers have had issues with this particular AC Adapter and Dell's battery recalls are well-known.

I know that an Apple is coming very soon in my future and I can't wait. Plus, those commericals make such a convincing argument. I don't want to be the nerdy guy working on his spreadsheets. Okay, I like Microsfot Excel. Is that so wrong? I have tivo so fortunately I end up watching very few commericals. But the Apple commericals are really pretty good with my man Warren Cheswick from the greatness that is Ed. Check out below:



Matt Damon Does Matthew McConaughey

I know everyone tries to do a Matthew McConaughey especially Cuyler, but this is the funniest damn thing I've heard in awhile.








Did anyone see the Marshall Coach on Sportscenter the other night? The downfall of that network is really sad to see. Check out Desmond Howard during halftime of the TCU/No. Illinois game last night? This was the single worst thing I've ever seen a so called professional broadcaster make. Inexcusable and the former heisman winner and Super Bowl MVP should be fired. I'm serious.



Just so it doesn't feel like I'm pilling on Desmond, Below is the play that made Desmond famous and I remember it all too well.




More to come on bowl season. I had a medium play on TCU and feel pretty good going into bowl season. Expect Rangers talk, NFL, and college hoops to follow as well. With a bunch of other random shit hopefully as well.

Have a safe and good holidays!

No comments: