Big D

Big D

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Erin Andrews and Bill Simmons.. You bet



You know Bill Simmons had Erin Andrews on the BS Report last week. I enjoy Simmons podcast normally, but this 45 minutes or so had to be one his finer moments. Among the many things discussed, Erin apparently wants to give Dancing with the Stars a shot and solicits Simmons to help her cause. We should only be so lucky.


Below is an exceprt about her dating life.



Simmons: “Does your schedule make it difficult to date?”
Andrews: “You obviously can’t do the weekend dates. It is difficult, but it is kind of a dream job, so you have to figure out how to have both.”
Simmons: “So you’re like Holly Hunter in Broadcast News? You’re devoted to your work.”
Andrews: “I’m devoted to my work, but I’m devoting to having a life outside of work as well.”
Simmons: “So you have a boyfriend and you love him?”
Andrews: “I love…having a social life or a personal life, yeah.”
Simmons: “Is there somebody you like?” (Note: It’s gotten very fourth grade here.)
Andrews: “Um…I just don’t give up that information, because it’s the only thing I can control.”





More summary of the interview on the link

No comments: