Big D

Big D

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Tigaaaaa and a Darn Good Fight

This weekend actually proved to be worthwhile as we got to see yet another great performance by Tiger Woods at the Old Course and win his 2nd british open and 10th major. To go along with that, we also got to see the first good boxing fight (I don't see many) that I can remember in a long time. Thanks to our kind host (Jay Hills and I guess Riley and Sands), we were able to have the stereotypical guy Saturday night (if Gadoci and Worthy hadn't ignored the memo about no chicks). Nothing like beer, boxing, and a bunch of dudes hanging out on a Saturday.

You all who couldn't make it that night need not worry because we freaked the girls out enough that they decided to hang out on the back porch for much of the night. Special recognition to Marcus "chump ass" Walther aka Bin Laden with that beard he is sporting. He casually decided to stroll in around the 9th round. You deserved whatever ridicule you got that night my friend.

We can also sleep easier now that Cuyler has covered his bet that Tiger would win 2 majors this year. Whatever Tiger was looking for these past few years, he has definitely found it and then some. Granted, Tiger may never win at the % that he did during his magical run in 2000, but the guy gears himself for majors now. And I really see nobody stopping him until passes Jack somewhere around the time he turns 40 (or 2016).

That's all I got for now. I would review Wedding Crashers but Fraser has already beaten me to the punch on his blog. So check his review out.......

No comments: