Big D

Big D

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tom Delay up to His Old tricks and Ranger Trade Talk....

Tom Delay never ceases to amaze me.........

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=politicsNews&storyID=2005-07-28T004909Z_01_N27400684_RTRIDST_0_POLITICS-ENERGY-CONGRESS-DELAY-DC.XML

I'm waiting to comment on the potential Sori trade until I hear more news. Right now it appears to be about 50/50 proposition about whether Sori remains in a Ranger uniform after the trade deadline this Sunday, July 31st. If a deal gets done, it looks like the Mets are the most likely trade partner with the Twins probably having an outside chance. The Mets seem to have the most to offer as far as the Rangers are concerned. Lastings Milledge/Mike Cameron/young pitching prospect (Petit or Heilma) for Sori and A Gonzalez sounds good to me. Stay tuned......

And for the record, I would HATE to see Sori leave Arlington but if we can get a guy like Mike Cameron combined with one of the best prospects in baseball AND a pitching prospect, I think you have to pull the trigger on that deal.

No comments: