Big D

Big D

Sunday, April 22, 2007

GAME 7






I know NHL hockey gets ratings right below Women's Golf - LPGA and right ahead of Women's WNBA. But if you are a huge DFW sports geek like myself, you are living and dying with this Stars playoff team. Maybe it's because my Grandpa was such a big hockey fan growing up that I just can't let it go or maybe I remember the Reunion magic the team had back in the Hitchcock era and the 1999 Stanley Cup. But I get fired up when the Stars make a deep playoff run and this team has a chance to at least get past the first round thanks to a 2 - 0 win in Dallas last night over the Canucks.

You can bet your Ass that Game 7 tomorrow night in Vancouver is going to be electric...

Bob Sturm of the ticket knows a lot more abou this stuff than me so check out his stuff on Game 6:

http://sturminator.blogspot.com/

I still think MLS has a good chance to pass NHL hockey because hockey just translates over to TV well and soccer is such a global game.

Only time will tell...

No comments: