Big D

Big D

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

NBA Playoff Preview




I know Bill Simmons is an NBA guy but his Boston bias is sometimes too much to handle.

Here is his recap of the NBA MVP award and he is so disgusted by this season that he gave the MVP award to the Fans. Pretty gay if you ask me instead of giving Dirk his just due for a 69 Win Maverick team.

A matchup with Don Nelson's Golden State warriors scares me in the first round.

Dallas vs. Golden State

Game 1 - Sun April 22 Golden State at Dallas 8:30PM TNT
Game 2 - Wed April 25 Golden State at Dallas 8:30PM TNT
Game 3 - Fri April 27 Dallas at Golden State 9:30PM ESPN
Game 4 - Sun April 29 Dallas at Golden State 9:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Tue May 1 Golden State at Dallas TBD
Game 6 * Thu May 3 Dallas at Golden State TBD
Game 7 * Sat May 5 Golden State at Dallas TNT


Here is Part II of Simmons Preview

I agree with Simmons on one thing. The NBA pretty much sucked this year especially the Eastern Conference. I just hope the Mavs are holding up the NBA trophy when it's over. I watched probably 5 games all year on TV (Sarah is not exactly a huge NBA fan and I'm partial to college hoops myself), but playoff time is here. Let's get it on!!!!

1 comment:

Parisian Cowboy said...

Dude, I love these hats !