Big D

Big D

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

College Football





For whatever reason, my blog seems to be getting a lot more hits recently and it certainly isn't about content or layout change. Which by the way, I plan on updating the layout now that I have an Apple Computer and hopefully will be able to give the blog a facelift.

But somewhere I am getting hits because Erin Andrews is searched on the internet, A LOT....

College Football is the no question #1 sport followed on this blog and I will make sure to update more during the season this year. There will be links, recaps, and picks against the line hopefully weekly. I am studying for Level I of the CFA exam so this hopefully will be the beginning of bigger and better things.

For now, here are some links to college football sites out there that are worth checking out....

If you go to one website during college football season, it should be this one...

The Wizard of Odds

Best Texas Fan Site on Web

Sunday Morning QB


Every Day Should be Saturday - A little SEC slant but fantastic during the season




And oh yea, the obligatory Erin Andrews link as well..






Erin Andrews backlash in Chicago???, Say it ain't so!

Week 1 lines are out. I will have my early analysis shortly...

No comments: