Big D

Big D

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Night Play of the Year

First off, let me say personally that I was not even going to be on the game tonight between Louisville and West Virginia. I think it's going to be a great game and certainly don't need money on this one to keep my attention. PLenty is already at stake tonight with both teams in the top 5.

With that said, 3 of my favorite cappers on the internet are all on Louisville BIG tonight. And since these guys all have a hell of a lot more impressive resume than me, I tend do listen when they are on a game big. And for all 3 guys to be on the same game big is very rare. For that reason and the fact I love betting Louisville at home means I am ready to pound Louisville tonight.

If West Virginia does somehow win this one tonight, at least I know I won't be the only taking a big loss. It will be a blood bath.

Give me the Ville BIG bet...

Louisville -1 Large Play

More picks to follow tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done