Big D

Big D

Monday, October 03, 2005

Fantasy Heartbreak

1 Joe Boo's Rum (Hurst) 120 +5
1 LaLooshes' Douches (Weisenberger) 120 0
3 Buck Ball (Trampe) 119 +1.5


I know people hate reading about fantasy sports stories. But this one is good I promise. As great as my weekend went, my entire fantasy baseball season came down to this this weekend and I get edged at the finish line and end up in 3rd place.

Thank you Brett Tomko for screwing my out of at least 2nd place by throwing a complete game yesterday for Hurst.

I was so worried about my lineup the last weeks and making sure I got every singe hitting point I could. But in the end, it was my pitching that failed me as I finished percentage points behind in ERA, WHIP, and Saves. A few innings and a save going the other direction and I'm in first today. Oh well, what a great fantasy baseball season and I am super fired up about the playoffs. Looking forward to seeing how it shakes out. I am hoping for someone other than Boston or New York taking home the title this year. I think everyone outside of the East coast is sick sick of the Boston and New York lovefest that ESPN and the rest of media crams down our throats.

Here's to a change...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantasy baseball sucks.