Big D

Big D

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hanging Around



Thanks to some good pitching by Kevin Millwood and Vicente Padilla along with some timely late inning hits by Hank Blalock, Gary Matthews Jr., and Mark Derosa, the Rangers won back to back games in Toronto and ended up taking 2 out of 3 from the Blue Jays to win the series.

The toughest part of this road trip awaits starting today where the Rangers go to Boston for 1 game where John Rheinecker matches up with Curt Schilling. The Rangers begin a 3 game series tomorrow in Chicago against the defending world champs. So far, the Rangers have somehow managed to stay afloat during this critical stretch of games. It's not getting any easier.

Rangers Interested in Shea Hillebrand?

Hillebrand would be a nice addition to a lineup desperately in need of some help. I'll take a chance with his supposed baggage in Toronto. Kevin Mench trade rumors are always swirling...

Sports Guy Chooses a Soccer Team for the Upcoming Season

I've decided to go with Arsenal. While some might call it a bandwagon pick, I want to at least be able to watch my team play on occasion, so I am sticking with my initial gut choice. Plus, I just love to root for Thierry Henry.

Powerful ESPN.com Article About the Tragedy that is Pat Tillman's Death

Finally...

Haley Joel Osment Wrecks His Saturn

No comments: