Big D

Big D

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday Night Play

After a choppy first few weeks, I have started to gain some footing and have a little more confidence as we head into the meat of conference season. Let's hope the positive momentum continue this weekend which is shaping up to a medium sized card.

Polarek was complaining about me not posting my mid-week plays so I figured putting one up this week couldn't hurt anybody. All my picks for the rest of the weekend should be up by tonight.

Colorado St. +6 @ Air Force

The Rams have been playing some decent football and I see nothing on Air Force's resume to warrant being this large of a favorite in what figures to be a close game. Air Force is coming off a tough home Loss to Navy and now must play Colorado St. on a short week. I'm not into trends but Coloardo St. is 6-1 ATS their last 7 on Thursdays and Air Force is 0-4 SU on their last 4 Thursday night games. As long as Colorado St. has at least some success running the ball against a surprisingly good Air Froce run defense, I think Colorado St. has a real good show of covering.

Medium Play on CSU

No comments: