Big D

Big D

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

This isn't Russia is it?

I am irritated. If you saw the Monday night pregame exchange between Nicolette Sherridan and Terrell Owens, you are too. This is too much, at some point the American public needs to set some boundries about what is allowed on TV. And the ineuendos that were presented there were beyond ludicrous. Worse than the time Michael Jackson exposed his breast at the Superbowl. Worse than the time that old lady's bathing suit fell off at the Waterworld. That's right, I'm appalled. I was going to tell my kids, Sally and Joe, about the facts of life, but ABC had to go and ruin it for me. Now I don't even know if I want kids.

To think, that America is supposed to believe, and this is almost laughable, that a woman would sleep with a man just because he was a famous athlete. It's just ridiculous. When is America going to wise up and get with the program. Women are not money hungry, raving lunitics. They do things with a level head and without an ounce of emotion. What, are we supposed to believe that women throw themselves on world class athletes, like Shawn Kemp, just becuase they are athletically and monetarily gifted? Come on. Women are not motivated this way, next week they are going to try and tell us that Nicollette and Terrell did in fact sleep together, and that she made a false rape claim to try and weasel him out of some money. What is this a soap opera? Even implying that women are fixated on riches and material things is painfully wrong, and I am upset with ABC that they would make that ineundo on National Television.

Now that's satire.

On to more important things, and as I do not want the relentless Z on my case, I will now adjust my thoughts in a more suitable, copyright friendly form.

! Lebron became a daddy recently and said "I'm excited about it" "It's a wonderful opportunity in life". What he meant was "Damn."

@ Snoop Dogg showed up at the USC practice the other day, apparently dropping balls like they were hot. I think that he thinks that we think he is just joking around, but you know hes actually trying out for these teams. The real question is, does Snoop have any eligibility left, he has worked hard for his Playa Haytin Degree. Seriously though, I would like to be Snoop Dogg for just one day, it would be incredibly interesting. You could show up at any practice facility you wanted, waste a teams day of valuable practice time, and give autographs to some of today's best athletes. Everytime you opened your mouth someone would get stabbed, you could be high all day and everyone would worship you for it, it would be a hell of a day.

# Speaking of stabbings, that was not the biggest tragedy at the Vibe awards that aired last night. Apparently you can give out an award for just about anything these days. I can't even do justice to the catagories, you will just have to see for yourself: Best Stabbing at this award show

$ I like Tiger, I really do, but his latest rant about Mark O'Meara not being the Ryder Cup capitan is further proof that he does not understand what the Ryder Cup is all about. Tom Lehman is the kind of Capitan that will do anything to win the Ryder Cup. Treats it as the most important event of the golf year, which it should be. Maybe Tiger can learn a lesson from Tom about leading this team to victory. Or maybe he doesnt care because he is rich, famous, has a really hot wife, and plays golf for a living. Nevermind, I really don't like Tiger.

% And finally, I would be remissed if I did not adress this, but Bob Stoops is apparently proposing that ESPN is somehow campaigning for his team not to make the title game in favor of Auburn. Can someone tell Bob that ESPN and ABC are owned by Disney, and he needs to direct his attention elsewhere. Because apparently despite all of that Two toothed Goofy bastards pleas, Micky Mouse apparently has it out for the Sooners. I hate Bob Stoops, and I hope he dies of Gonherria and rots in hell.

JC

No comments: