Big D

Big D

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Todays Random Thoughts

1. The more people hate Terrel Owens, the more I like him. The pregame was the funniest pregame IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME. Also hes just damn good, even though he torched my beloved Boys last night, who consequently are the worst secondary of ALL TIME! *******

2. John Madden makes me laugh.

3. Is it just me, or is the prospect of having a Utah/Boston College Fiesta bowl the most exciting matchup since the inception of the BCS. At least put the Utes with Auburn or OU, whichever gets shut out of the BCS, to let them prove they belong with the big boys.

4. This is the best hockey season that I can remember in a long time.

5. Can Mello please take the ball to the rack, the face up jumper hes taking a foot inside the three point line is not helping his game. And while we're on the subject, he needs to pull out the old school fro, the braids are so 2002.

6. Friday Night Lights is in the top 4 sports movies ever made. Not a bad effort from Dexter Rutecki, it almost makes up for "The Great White Hype". Almost.

7. The book is even better. And yes, I actually read a book, first time in 5 years. Although this is not entirely true, its mostly true (I also read the 25 year history of Saturday Night Live). I'm not into John Grisham, so sue me.

9. For some odd reason, I find myself curiously interested about the upcoming MLS season.

10. Why does it take so long to come out with baseballs post season awards?

11. I'm not sure what it says about college football if Jason White wins two consecutive Heismans

12. Being in Utah during the BCS controversy, as well as a great start by the Utah Jazz has been a real treat......a real freaking treat.

**** The first thought it brought to you by ESPN, the best network in HISTORY.

JC

No comments: